The project concerned the Villa delle Terme Nursing Home in via Marconi was aimed at adapting its structure to accommodate n. 40 extra hospital and rehabilitation beds.
In compliance with the original structure and the historical and typological characteristics of the building, the adaptation intervention involved a redistribution of the internal spaces and a rethinking of entrances and connections, also with the aim of improving the accessibility and functionality of spaces and routes, with particular attention to people with reduced mobility.
In addition to the reorganization of the spaces, the adaptation intervention involved the construction of an elevator suitable for the disabled and two fire safety stairs.
In the basement there are spaces dedicated to functional recovery and rehabilitation, the areas supporting the hospitalization and the service areas. The hospital wards were located on the upper floors, while the main technological rooms were located on the 4th floor.
- Feasibility studies
- Integrated preliminary and executive design of constructions, structures and building systems
- Authorization procedures (Fire Brigade, ASL, Superintendency, Municipalities)
- Obtaining building permit
- Construction supervision
- Coordination of safety in the design and execution phase
- Obtaining medical authorization and accreditation
VILLA DELLE TERME SPA – GRUPPO KORIAN
Edil House S.r.l.